HR Lawyers Network held its annual session and “HR LAWYERS MEET LEADERS” conference in Warsaw on 10 December 2018.
During the session HRLN’s Honorary President Mr. Piotr Zukowski (Poland) and HRLN’s Co-Founder dr. Ildiko Ratkai (Hungary) were presenting “hot” topics of employment, such as
- EU legal practice of employee surveillance
- effects of the GDPR to the workplace data processings
- digital employee files and
- the upcoming changes in EU legislation related to the transnational posting of employees.
We were happy to meet and to host Leaders and HR professionals from the business who had the opportunity to share their thoughts and to develop their business network.
Our picture gallery from “HR LAWYERS MEET LEADERS” conference:
See you in 2019!
Please see HERE the summary and pictures of our session of 2017 held in Budapest.
HR Lawyers Network held its “HR Lawyers Meet Business” session this year in Budapest, Hungary. During the one-hour long meeting our Honorary president, Mr. Piotr Żukowski introduced HR Lawyers Network and our Members held short presentations in different topics related to HR law, such as
- the role and advantages of mediation at workplaces;
- the latest development related to the monitoring employees’ electronic devices; and
- the current rules and expected changes concerning the temporary posting of employees to abroad.
We were very happy to meet and to host our kind Guests from several companies who had the opportunity to raise their questions and to network with our Members.
See you next time in Zagreb (April 2018) and in Warsaw (November 2018)!
Our new website has been launched!
We hope that it will provide visitors with the necessary information. Learn about the purpose and the members of HRLN: https://hr-lawyers.net/